Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tips for hassle-free computing at 33,000 feet

I'm writing this from around seven miles high in the sky, where I can't help but marvel at the technology that's allowing my laptop a reasonably speedy Interent connection (never mind the technology that's keeping me--hopefully--from plummeting to earth).

I don't fly that often, but I've done it enough to have learned some tips for successful traveling with technology:

1. Don't pack a big laptop

If you're shopping for a new portable and can't decide between the 13.3-inch and 15.6-inch models, picture yourself in a coach seat. With the seat in front of you tilted all the way back. You're a sardine. And a big laptop will make it very, very difficult to angle the screen for comfortable viewing, to say nothing of typing.

To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here

Source: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2042783/tips-for-hassle-free-computing-at-33-000-feet.html#tk.rss_laptopcomputers

PROGRESS SOFTWARE PLANAR SYSTEMS PEROT SYSTEMS PALM OSI SYSTEMS ORACLE OPENWAVE SYSTEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment