Sunday, September 29, 2013

New Gadgets Are Fun But Why Not Love the One You're With?

New Gadgets Are Fun But Why Not Love the One You're With?

As a tech reporter a lot of gadgets pass through my hands, but I’m a lousy early adopter in my personal life. I think the reason is readily understandable: it’s money. I don’t like to spend a lot on gadgets when I can make smart decisions and then just enjoy what I’ve bought. And by using this approach I get an added bonus. When I do buy a new gadget it’s because my old device was really on its last legs. So I get the excitement of having the latest, newest thing, plus a legitimate quality of life improvement. On Thursday I got an iPhone 5S. Four days later I’m still blown away by it, but not because it’s good.

Read more...


    






Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/tLxTe1UoCrs/new-gadgets-are-fun-but-why-not-love-the-one-youre-wit-1423223214

SUN MICROSYSTEMS STANDARD MICROSYSTEMS SRA INTERNATIONAL SPSS SPANSION SONUS NETWORKS SONIC AUTOMOTIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment