Monday, March 19, 2012

This 23" LED Monitor Is Your Ten Eighty Peas Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

You're tech savvy. I'm tech savvy. We're all tech savvy. So why do we still try to fix technology unsavvily? Just right now, my monitor was flickering and I was tapping it and knocking it around in hopes that it would fix the problem and stop flickering. Or like how blowing on ports, cartridges or anything like that makes you feel like it helps. Or what about when you talk to gadgets? No, no, don't crash Or use technology like someone who doesn't know how to use technology? Why am I so lost when I jump onto a different OS or new phone or use a different controller? Does technology just make us all dumber? Are we not meant to use tech? No, not all. It just means I should buy a new monitor, like this 23" 1080p LED Monitor for $120 and not worry about these things. -CC More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/yFlMefy-k9g/this-23-led-monitor-is-your-ten-eighty-peas-deal-of-the-day

IRON MOUNTAIN INORATED IOMEGA INTUIT INTERSECTIONS INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER

No comments:

Post a Comment